Contact Comfort Canada offices for availability and pricing details: by email or phone (1-877-244-8414)
ZoomSwitch has announced 3 new or upgraded products, the ZMS10-C, ZMS20-UC and ZMS20-UC Rev A
The ZMS10-C is compatible with Cisco IP phones that connect to the headset port. Previously users could only use the ZoomSwitch via a Cisco handset port or had to purchase an additional cable (26716-01) in order to connect via the headset port. The ZMS10-C is compatible with Cisco IP telephones out of the box and does not require an additional cable in order to be compatible when connected via the handset port.
The ZMS20-UC builds on ZMS10 technology that adds USB functionality to your Plantronics-style wireless headset by adding volume control that amplifies the sound on the USB side and a mute button to mute the mic on both the USB and phone. The ZMS20-UC also features a Cisco IP phone compatibility switch.
The ZMS20-UC Rev A adds stereo mixdown, Avaya HIC-1 compatibility, and streamlined installation
instructions in the package.
The ZMS20-UC is widely used to add UC functionality to existing wireless or corded office headsets in companies who are in various stages of implementing UC solutions by Microsoft, IBM, Avaya, Cisco, Shoretel, and others.
The ZoomSwitch is easy to set up and is powered via the USB cable from your computer. Follow the hookup diagram, or click on the Interactive Setup Guide for details.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with a ZoomSwitch!
- Make VoIP, Skype, or video chats
- Listen to online webinars or online training classes on your headset
- Switch back to your office phone calls on-the-fly by pressing a button
- Dictate into speech recognition software using your headset or phone handset
- Listen to music on your headset between phone calls
- Use Avaya, Cisco, Nortel or other softphones to make PC-enabled calls
- Keep computer's sound private - no more playback though your speakers
- Use your office headset in place of your PC speaker and microphone
Connect your office headset to your phone and computer, and switch between them at the touch of a button!
ZoomSwitch ZMS10-C (formerly the ZMS10) is a USB Headset Switch that adds USB functionality to your Plantronics-style wireless headset—or any wired headset or handset connected to your phone's handset or headset port (RJ9). ZMS10-C now incorporates Cisco IP phone compatibility, eliminating the need for a set of special cables.
ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC is an enhanced version of the popular ZMS10. It has a new volume control switch that amplifies the sound on the USB side and a mute button to mute the mic on both the USB and phone. The ZMS20-UC also features a Cisco IP phone compatibility switch. If you are connecting to a Cisco phone through its headset port, locate the compatibility switch on the side of the unit and make sure it is set to “Cisco”.
The ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC (Rev. A) adds a two new features to the ZMS20-UC:
- Stereo Mixdown. Listen to both stereo channels from the PC even with a monaural (single ear) headset.
- Avaya HIC-1 compatibility. An added compatibility switch for Avaya direct connect cables HIC and HIC-compatible cables.
If you are using a HIC-1 adapter with an Avaya phone, make sure the switch is set to “HIC“. Note that HIC-1 cables are not included with the ZoomSwitch.
ZMS20-UC and UC Rev A Documentation
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.