For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
The Plantronics Voyager Legend UC features connectivity to PC, smartphone, or tablet, sensors,
precisely-tuned audio, voice controls and advanced charging accessories.
SUPERIOR CALL MANAGEMENT The Voyager Legend UC was designed to provide the convenience of one headset for use with multiple devices – PC, Smartphone or tablet. The Bluetooth® mini USB adapter can stay in your laptop USB port for always-ready PC connectivity or can be stored in the included portable charging case. Industry-first Smart Sensor™ technology lets you quickly take a call without a click – it senses when you put on the headset and automatically answers PC or mobile calls while softphone presence is automatically updated so colleagues know when you are available.
VOICE ALERTS & COMMANDS A newly added voice command menu lets you use your voice to answer calls, check battery level, redial, put headset in pairing mode and for a host of other headset commands. Caller Name Announcement (mobile only) tells you who is calling without needing to glance at your mobile phone while enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk time, connection status, battery level and mute, enabling you to work smarter.
OUSTANDING AUDIO QUALITY Plantronics’ leading-edge technology means precision tuned triple-mics with enhanced DSP for superior noise cancellation. PC Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible audio quality, while advanced WindSmart® technology provides three layers of wind protection. Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet.
CONVENIENT STORAGE AND CHARGING The Voyager Legend UC includes two great charging/storage accessories. The portable charging case stores the headset and USB adapter and provides a visual battery status for both headset and charging case – delivering up to 14 hours of additional talk time. And when work takes you into the office, use the desktop stand that provides an elegant charging and storage solution.
SOFTWARE-ENABLED FUNCTIONALITY Plantronics Spokes software provides Call Control across multiple softphones, battery meter display, headset control Panel, and UC presence automatically updated when on a call
* The Vocalyst feature and service mentioned on the website and press releases are available for United States only, not in Canada.
- Multi-device Connectivity: Connects to PC and mobile phone/tablet
- Multi-platform Compatibility: Compatible with Windows® or Mac OS
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours, up to 11 days standby time
- Charge time: 90 minutes
- Moisture Protection: Voyager Legend headsets are protected against sweat and moisture damage by P2i technology, a nano-coating applied during the manufacturing process, resulting in invisible liquid repellent properties that also makes the headset more reliable
- Find MyHeadset™ app for Android™: Helps locate your headset - send a tone to hear headset nearby or track last usage on a map using BackTrack™ feature
- Battery Meter: If you have Android™ OS 3.0 or later, you can view an on-screen headset battery meter in the notification bar
- Multipoint technology: Pair two phones and answer calls from either one
- Charge connector: Proprietary snap-fit magnetic connection
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Bluetooth v3.0: Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP 1.6 and HSP 1.2
- Two Models:
- Model B235: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM and more
- Model B235-M: Version optimized for Microsoft® Lync® and Microsoft OCS 2007
- One year manufacturer warranty
- In the box: Headset, BT300 Mini USB Dongle, Portable charging case, Desktop stand, documentation
Voyager Legend UC Product Spec
Voyager Legend UC Standard User Guide
Voyager Legend UC MOC/Lync User Guide
How to Pair
Voyager Legend Charge Case Indicator Lights
Voyager Legend Smart Sensor Technology
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.
DuoPro®, DuoSet®, Encore®, Firefly™, Mirage®, StarSet®, Supra®, SupraPlus™, TriStar®, and Vista™, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plantronics, Inc.