Plantronics Savi W430 Wireless USB Headset for standard UC and Savi W430-M for Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007. With the same headset design as the highly popular Plantronics CS70N, the Savi W430 provides wireless communication through any VOIP application and/or softphone! The Savi W430 is perfect for travel with your laptop, as it is the only portable DECT USB headset on the market, offering HD-voice quality and up to 300ft of hands-free mobility. The sound quality of the Savi 430 also makes it a perfect match for voice applications such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software.
Savi W430 offers the highest quality audio with DECT™ technology built-in to the USB adapter, wideband support offering superior audio quality and battery life with adaptive power usage for extended talk time. The DECT USB adapter has 180-degree articulation for optimal positioning and storage and the over-the-ear wearing style provides all day comfort. Conference in as many as three additional Savi headsets on a call and enjoy improved efficiency, while experiencing an unprecedented level of comfort and functionality.
Savi™ W430 KEY FEATURES:
- DECT™ technology : provides better audio; eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- DECT™ USB adapter : has 180-degree articulation for optimal positioning and storage
- One-touch call control: call answer/end, vol+/-, mute and flash with supported softphones
- CAT-iq technology: Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Laptop voice calls and multimedia : Ideal for users in campus-like business environments using a laptop for voice calls and multimedia requiring the highest sound quality and the convenience of portability
- Hands-free communications: Provides hands-free communications for increased productivity on PC calls, web conferencing and webinars
- Manage multimedia: Manage multimedia with mute/unmute or pause/play settings in the Plantronics Control Panel
- Wideband PC audio: Wideband PC audio increases call clarity and provides lifelike fidelity
- DECT Range: Excellent range of up to 100 metres allows hands free productivity
- Compatible with other Savi DECT headets: Subscribe compatible Savi headsets to the USB adaptor for choice of wearing styles
- Switch Calls: Flash between softphone calls for productive call management
- Conference capability: Conference up to three additional Savi headsets for improved call efficiency
- Savi 430-M optimized for Microsoft Office Communciator: Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 supporting one-touch call control with Office Communicator.
- Savi 430 optimized for UC: UC standard version supporting one-touch call control with softphones and UC applications from Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Skype, IBM and more.
- In the box: Headset, AC Power Supply, USB Adapter, Charger base, Extra Eartips, Software CD
- One-year warranty
Savi 430 Models
82396-01 - Savi 430 UC Standard
82397-01 - Savi 430-M MOC version
82905-01 - WH210 replacement/spare Headset
83550-01 - USB DECT™ Adapter D100 US
72913-01 - Eartips
69519-01 - USB Charging Cable
Pairing the headset to the USB Adapter
|Savi W430 Headset||W430 USB Adapter|
Savi W430 WH210 Earpiece call controls
Savi W430 DS100 USB adapter
The headset and USB adapter that are supplied are subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a new master
headset with your existing USB adapter, the units can be subscribed to each other by the following method:
1. Ensure your replacement headset is charged.
2. Double press the subscription button on the USB adapter. The USB adapter will flash red and green.
3. Press the volume up button on the headset for three seconds until the headset indicator light turns solid green.
4. When the indicator light on the USB adapter goes solid green, the headset and the USB adapter are subscribed to one another.
NOTE If the subscription process times out after two minutes or if the subscription process fails, the USB adapter indicator light will become solid red for four seconds and then return to its previous state. If this occurs, try to re-subscribe the headset again.
If the USB adapter is in subscription mode and you want to stop the adapter from searching for a headset, press the subscription button again. The subscription light will turn solid red for four seconds and then go to its previous state.
The Savi W430 is supplied with "Hign range" set as the default. To change the Range setting, hold in the Subscription Button on the USB adapter for 3 seconds while it is in Idle state. The USB adapter LED will flash "green" for High range, "yellow" for Medium range, and "red" for Low range.
If the headset will not be used for an extended period of time and will not be placed in the charging cradle, put the headset in "Sleep" mode by pressing the Call Control button for 3 seconds while in an idle state. To exit "Sleep" mode, press the Call Control button again for 3 seconds.
While on a call, you can subscribe up to three additional headsets to your USB adapter for conferencing.
As you add headsets to the adapter, an additional headset icon will appear in the Plantronics software screen with a number
from 1 to 3 indicating the number of additional headsets subscribed to the adapter. Guests may conference in as described below:
1 - While you are on a call, place the guest’s headset into subscription mode by pushing the headset volume up button for three seconds until the headset indicator light becomes solid green.
2 - Short press (less than one second) the subscription button on the USB adapter. The USB adapter light will flash yellow and green.
3 - The USB adapter light will then turn solid yellow and you will hear a tone in the master headset indicating a guest wishes to join the call.
4 - If you press the call control button on the master headset within five seconds, the guest is joined to the call.
If you do not press the call control button within five seconds, the request to join the call is rejected and the guest will hear an error tone in their headset.
Guests may leave the conference call by pressing their call control button. When they do you will hear a single tone in the master headset as each guest leaves the call.
To see how many headsets are subscribed to the adapter, refer to the lower left-hand corner of the Plantronics Control Panel software screen. The first headset is the master headset and the number inside the next headset is the number of guest headsets subscribed to the adapter.
Refer to the Plantronics Knowledge Base for a full description of Savi W430 indicators, buttons and tones.
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.