For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
Head Set Telephones
T10 Single-Line headset telephone dialer. Also available as T10H system fully compatible with H-series headsets.
- Single-line telephone with ergonomically designed, convertible headset
- Includes convertible headset for over-the-head stability or over-the-ear convenience
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise
- Adjustable volume and tone control
- Redial, flash and mute buttons
Replacement Headset for T10
- Convertible headband and earhook headset
- Modular connection to T10*
Order: p/n 45647-04
The Plantronics T10H Headset Telephone Amplifier works with any Plantronics H-Series headset top to create a complete Headset Telephone System that supports such standard telephone features as redial, flash and mute.
The T10H gives you the freedom to choose the Plantronics headset that best fits your particular needs. The T10H also features a quick disconnect cable so you can walk away from your phone while still wearing your headset.
- Choice of headsets: Works with any Plantonics H-Series Headset Top, so you can choose the headset that best fits your particular needs.
- Quick Disconnect™ lets you walk away from your phone while still wearing your headset.
- Easy to use controls: Color-differentiated keypad with easy-to-use buttons for mute, redial, flash and on/off control, plus side-mounted rotary controls for volume and tone adjustment.
- Easy Installation: Plugs into any standard modular analog telephone jack.
- Built in headset stand: Keeps headset safe, secure, and out of the way when not in use.
- On-line/mute indicator light.
- Ringer sound adjustment.
- One Year Warranty.
Can you use an analog phone like a T10 or a CT14 with a digital phone system? What will happen if I plug an analog phone into my digital line at work?
First of all, the Analog phone or dialler is just not going to work with a digital phone system (unless of course someone rigged up or installed some sort of analog jack). Both the T10 and the CT14 are single line analog telephones with a headset only for use with an analog jack like you typically have at home. If you try to use a T10 with your digital phone system (digital line), when you press the on/off button to take or make a call, the phone tries to draw an electrical current to operate. Since the typical proprietary digital phone system has no facilities to regulate the current being drawn through it, your analog phone can draw too much current-so much that it fries itself or in rare cases, damages the phone system’s line card. So in a nutshell, the circuitry is just not compatible. This goes for the T10H and the two line T20 as well.
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.
DuoPro®, DuoSet®, Encore®, Firefly™, Mirage®, StarSet®, Supra®, SupraPlus™, TriStar®, and Vista™, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plantronics, Inc.