For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
The Plantronics EncorePro HW500 headset series is an all-new generation of headsets for customer service centers and offices.
The EncorePro HW540 is a quantum leap in convertible headset design. Itis a 3-in-1 headset without compromise.
All of the wearing styles are designed with quality and comfort in mind, in a system that is simple to convert but delivers a secure,
positive fit and finish. The HW540 shares the advances of the other members of the new EncorePro HW500 family, with high-quality audio,
a flexible mic with visual positioning guides, soft ear cushions, and durable-yet-lightweight materials for all-day wearing.
These headsets are ideal for Telephone-intensive users, customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations.
- Three Wearing Options:
- Over-the-ear, discreet and stylish
- Over-the-head, for enhanced stability
- Behind-the-head, ultra-discreet without sacrificing stability
- Lightest Headset in its Class - weighing as little as 22 grams when worn over the ear
- Soft foam ear cushions - provide all-day comfort with the HW540
- Unbeatable Toughness - Laser welded construction for unbeatable toughness
- Great Sounding Audio - With many phones raising the standard in audio quality, the HW540 wideband audio delivers a richer, clearer conversation and reduces listening fatigue
- SoundGuard Technology - The Plantronics HW540 includes SoundGuard technology that protects users from noise spikes and meets OSHA/Noise at Work standards
- Flexible Microphone - The flexible microphone is noise canceling to cut down on back ground noise around you, ensuring your caller will hear you comfortably above any other background noise
- Reliability - The Plantronics HW540 corded headset uses laser-welded construction, and its metal joints are engineered to provide reliability where it matters
- Cost Reductions - Investing in the HW540 will provide years of hands-free communication and a most productive work environment; increased reliability helps manage costs.
- Connects to desk phone or PC - with Plantronics audio processors
- Quick Disconnect feature - lets you walk away from your phone while still wearing your EncorePro headset
- Warranty - 2 Years for Unsurpassed Durability
Important note: You will need either a direct connect cable (e.g. A10-16 amplified cable, HIC, HIS) or an amplifier (eg. M22) to connect the headset to your phone. For amplifier and direct connect cable options, click here. .
88828-01 - EncorePro HW540 Headset
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.