For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
The Plantronics EncorePro HW500 headset series is an all-new generation of headsets for customer service centers and offices.
The EncorePro HW530 is an all-new, over-the-ear design thatís an ideal choice for customer service and busy office environments where you need a headset thatís easy to put on and
take off. The lightest headset in its class, the Plantronics HW530 delivers high-quality audio, a flexible mic with visual positioning guides, soft ear cushions, and lightweight materials
for all-day wearing in a durable over-the-ear style.
The HW530 is a headset made for a business professional looking for the best possible quality in a corded headset. With one ear covered and the other open, the HW530 keeps you in tune with whatís going on around you and makes it easy to converse with others. The noise-canceling microphone will cut down on background noise, making the HW530 a great headset for louder environments.
- Extremely light weight - The HW530 is the lightest headset in its class weighing only 22 grams
- Two Earhook sizes - The HW530 comes with a large and smal earhook
- Soft foam ear cushions - Soft phone cushion that rests against your ear
- Great Sounding Audio - The HW530 wideband audio delivers a richer, clearer conversation and reduces listening fatigue
- SoundGuard Technology - The Plantronics HW530 includes SoundGuard technology that protects users from noise spikes and meets OSHA/Noise at Work standards
- Flexible Microphone - The flexible microphone is noise canceling to cut down on back ground noise around you, and with new visual and tactile positioning guides, you will be confident that your headset microphone is positioned perfectly for each call
- Reliability - The Plantronics HW530 corded headset uses laser-welded construction, and its metal joints are engineered to provide reliability where it matters
- Connects to desk phone or PC - with Plantronics audio processors
- Quick Disconnectô feature - lets you walk away from your phone while still wearing your EncorePro headset
- Warranty - 2 Years for Unsurpassed Durability
Important note: You will need either a direct connect cable (e.g. A10-16 amplified cable, HIC, HIS) or an amplifier (eg. M22) to connect the headset to your phone. For amplifier and direct connect cable options, click here. .
201500-01 - EncorePro HW530 Headset
Earhook - When first putting on your new headset, attach either the small or large ear hook to the headset with the ear cushion against your ear.
Mic positioning - The microphone needs to be ľ of an inch (the width of your finger) away from the corner of your mouth when using the EncorePro. You can rotate the mic boom up and down for perfect positioning.
Quick Disconnect - At the end of the headset cable you will find a connection called the Quick Disconnect. You will have a matching connection in which to plug the cable, located on your amplifier or cable, depending on compatibility and your application. Make a test call to ensure the unit is working properly.
Clothing clip - Use the clothing clip. It plays an important role in making the headset appear very light weight. By clipping it on or near your shirt collar, the weight of the lower portion of the cord stops at the clothing clip. You will never feel pulling on the headset or the need to reposition it as you reach and stretch the lower cord.
Storage - When not wearing your Plantronics EncorePro, itís best to place the headset over a hook so itís not just setting on your desk, and this also keeps the cord hanging freely. You also want to let the cord hang free and avoid tightly wrapping it, which over time will damage the internal wires.
Cleaning - When cleaning your Plantronics EncorePro, always use non-alcohol chemicals or wipes. Using alcohol-based products over time will break down the cords
making them very stiff and clumsy to use. You will want to wipe all plastic components and cables, but avoid saturating any openings where electronic components are in
close proximity. This will include the small holes in the speaker casing and at the end of the mic boom where the microphone is located.
The EncorePro HW500 series comes with foam cushions, which can be replaced as needed.
When cleaning your EncorePro, also avoid sticking anything into the end of the Quick-Disconnect connection where the four metal contacts are located. This connection is made to last, and more damage than good will come if you try to clean it.
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.