Plantronics Calisto Pro
Plantronics Calisto Pro wireless headset to be discontinued by April 2010
The Calisto Pro has been discontinued. Please visit the Plantronics Wireless page for other handsfree products.
Handset Detail Earpiece Detail
Plantronics Calisto Pro Series Home Phone System with Multifunction Bluetooth Headset
Stay connected, wherever you work, with the Plantronics Calisto Pro Series hands-free phone system. It's integrated multi-function Bluetooth headset offers professional sound for your home office as you remotely answer landline, VoIP and even mobile calls.
Communicate, hands-free, wherever you want - at the touch of a button, your Calisto Pro Series headset switches between your landline, VoIP, and even Bluetooth enabled mobile phone calls.
Talk while you e-mail or make coffee, it's your call. Compact landline handset features DECT™ 6.0 frequency with up to 100 metre-foot interference-free range, built-in speaker, and flip-up waist clip for “on the go” dialing and Caller ID viewing.
Download up to 200 Microsoft Outlook® contacts with up to three numbers each into your Calisto Pro Series handset. You can also bring your Calisto Pro Series headset along with your Bluetooth mobile phone when business takes you on the road.
This product is also compatible with Skype and Yahoo! Voice internet telephony.Features include:
- Seamlessly switch between landline, VoIP and mobile calls
- Compact handset works with headset or on its own, up to 100-metre range from base
- Download Outlook contacts into 200-name phonebook (with 3 numbers per name)
- Flip-up waist clip for “on the go” dialing and Caller ID viewing
- High-quality speakerphone also works when docked
- Connect the Calisto headset to your Bluetooth® mobile phone and hit the road
- Plantronics best-of-class sound with noise-canceling microphone and extended mouthpiece
- Ergonomic earpiece for custom fit and all-day comfort
- Up to 8 hours battery life/talk time
- One-stop charging base reduces desktop clutter
- Bluetooth® Class 2 headset answers landline, VoIP — even mobile phone calls!
- The one-stop charging base uses a WiFi-friendly DECT 6.0 technology for superior call clarity, and a USB port for easy Outlook and VoIP/PC connectivity.
- Base plugs in with AC adapter (included).
Calisto Pro User Manuals and Software Downloads
* PerSonoCall™ Enterprise software provides integration between enterprise class softphones (e.g. Skype, Yahoo) and CalsitoPro/CS50-USB/CS60-USB/Voyager 510-USB headsets. PerSonoCall Enterprise enables remote call detection and call answer/end via the headset.
** Calisto Pro for Mac software provides the link between your Calisto phone and Skype. It provides the ability to remotely detect and answer/end a Skype call via the Calisto headset or handset. It also allows you to transfer up to 200 Apple Address Book contacts into the Phonebook on your Calisto handset.Skype Setup Tips
TIP: In connecting your CalistoPro to Skype on your PC, there are a couple steps you may have to take to get it working:
1. The CD enclosed in the package may not have the most recent version of PerSonoCall™. Download PerSonoCall™ Enterprise Software version 2.11.7 or better using the link above.
2. In your Skype control panel, select Tools/Options/Audio Settings. Make sure the Microphone and Speakers are selected to "Plantronics CalistoPro".
3. In your Skype control panel, select Tools/Options/Advanced/Manage Other Programs on Skype. You should see PersonoCall listed. Make sure the "Allow" switch is selected.
4. If you have any other technical problems in setting up or using your CalistoPro, please contact the Plantronics Helpline at 1-800-544-4660.
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics, Jabra/GN Netcom and ADDCOM telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
DuoPro®, DuoSet®, Encore®, Firefly™, Mirage®, StarSet®, Supra®, SupraPlus™, TriStar®, and Vista™, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plantronics, Inc.