For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
Jabra PRO 9470: Today’s business cards often feature different numbers for desk, mobile and softphone. The result? You find yourself
grabbing your mobile just as the caller gives up and tries the desk phone instead! Thanks to multiuse technology, all your phone calls come to
the same headset. Just tap the talk button and start using the Jabra PRO 9470.
The three devices – desk, mobile and softphone – are united by a stylish touch screen display. The display connects to your headset via DECT™ – a technology characterized by its reliable, long range capabilities – offering a wireless range of up to 450 feet. Equipped with a SmartSetup wizard, the touch screen helps you connect phones and choose preferences to get started. Once you’re up and running, its colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze.
Jabra PRO 9470 features:
- Up to 150 metres (450 feet)* wireless hands-free telephony with DEC T™ and DEC T 6.0 with CA T-iq technology
- Multiuse connectivity – desk, soft, and mobile phone (mobile phone connects to headset base via Bluetooth®)
- Talk time up to 8 hours** in wideband sound mode and up to 10 hours** in narrowband sound mode
- Headset controls: Includes remote answering/ending of calls, voice-activated dialing, call rejection, redial function, swapping between held calls. Volume control and microphone mute.
- Voice recording from desk and mobile phone - Save your conversations on PC (PC recording applications required).
- 2.4” Touch-sensitive screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and setup wizard
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop ™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels (IntelliTone™)
- 3-in-1 wearing styles: – Headband – Neckband – Earhook
- Supports both wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) to match phone system
- 2-microphone Noise BlackoutTM technology
- Electronic Hook Switch and free software is available to download on www.jabra.com/pcsuite
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system
- Security: encryption between headset and connected device.
- One Year Manufacturer Parts and Labor Warranty
* Range varies according to the environment in which the headset is used
** Talk time depends on the device with which the headset is connected
Order part No.: Jabra PRO 9470 - 9470-66-904-105
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.