For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
Jabra PRO 9465: Do you battle against the background noise at work? If you can’t get the peace and
quiet you need to make important calls, try the new Jabra PRO™ 9465 Duo headset. A series of noise-canceling,
sound-enhancing technologies make this headset ideal for office personnel and specialists working in open offices.
Featuring triple connectivity, you no longer have to think about which phone is ringing. Whether a caller is
trying to get through on your desk phone, softphone or mobile phone, the call will always come to the same headset.
A long boom arm enables optimum voice pick-up and the Duo headset that channels sound to both ears also helps reduce background noise. Wideband sound quality ensures that the audio you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing. A noise-canceling microphone with advanced Digital Signal Processing helps your voice come across clearly to the caller.
The Jabra PRO™ 9465 Duo has a stylish, touch screen base which unites your desk, mobile and softphone, offering a wireless range of up to 150m. A SmartSetup wizard provides a simple, step by step guide to quickly connecting your phones and choosing your preferences.
Jabra PRO 9465 features:
- Up to 150 metres (450 feet)* wireless hands-free telephony with DEC T™ and DEC T 6.0 with CA T-iq technology
- Multiuse connectivity – desk, soft and mobile phone (mobile phone connects to headset base via Bluetooth®)
- Talk time up to 8 hours** in wideband sound mode and up to 11 hours** in narrowband sound mode
- Headset controls: Includes remote answering/ending of calls, call rejection, redial function, swapping between held calls, volume controls and microphone mute from both desk and soft phone.
- Voice recording from desk and mobile phones - Save your conversations on PC (PC recording applications required).
- 2.4” Touch-sensitive screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and setup wizard
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop ™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels (IntelliTone™)
- 3 wearing styles:
Mono: – Headband, Neckband (accessory), Earhook
Duo: – Headband
- Supports both wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) to match phone system
- Headset weight: Mono 31g / Duo 70g
- Wideband sound and DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Jabra SafeTone technologies: Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone™)
- Electronic Hook Switch and free software is available to download on www.jabra.com/pcsuite
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system
- Security: encryption between headset and connected device.
- Security: Kensington Lock: Theft protection of the base.
- One Year Manufacturer Parts and Labor Warranty
* Range varies according to the environment in which the headset is used
Order part No.:
Jabra PRO 9465 Duo - 9465-69-804-105
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.