For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
Jabra PRO 9460: With Jabra PRO™ 9460 and Jabra PRO™ 9460 Duo headsets, office staff can answer calls made to either of their desk phone or softphone, even while away from their desks. Desk and softphone are united by a stylish touch screen base that offers complete freedom with a wireless range of up to 150m. Using the touch screen base you can easily hold or merge calls for conferences from both phones. Several state-of-the-art sound technologies enable the Jabra PRO™ 9460 to deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing.
Jabra PRO 9460 features:
- Up to 150 metres (450 feet)* wireless hands-free telephony with DEC T™ and DEC T 6.0 with CA T-iq technology
- Multiuse connectivity – desk phone and softphone
- Talk time up to 8 hours** in wideband sound mode and up to 11 hours** in narrowband sound mode
- Headset controls: Includes remote answering/ending of calls, call rejection, redial function, swapping between held calls, volume controls and microphone mute from both desk and soft phone.
- Voice recording from desk phone - Save your conversations on PC (PC recording applications required).
- 2.4” Touch-sensitive screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and setup wizard
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop ™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels (IntelliTone™)
- 3 wearing styles:
Mono: – Headband, Neckband (accessory), Earhook
Duo: – Headband
- Supports both wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) to match phone system
- Headset weight: Mono 31g / Duo 70g
- Wideband sound and DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Jabra SafeTone technologies: Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone™)
- Electronic Hook Switch and free software is available to download on www.jabra.com/pcsuite
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system
- Security: encryption between headset and connected device.
- Security: Kensington Lock: Theft protection of the base.
- One Year Manufacturer Parts and Labor Warranty
* Range varies according to the environment in which the headset is used
Order part No.:
Jabra PRO 9460 Mono - 9460-65-707-105
Jabra PRO 9460 Duo - 9460-69-707-105
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.