For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
Jabra PRO 9450: The Jabra PRO 9450 dual connectivity wireless headset replaces the GN9350e.
It is a user-friendly device providing office staff with a plug-and-play compatible interface to handle calls from both desk phones and UC softphones.
The Jabra PRO 9450 has intuitive touch pad controls for easy call handling – it’s suitable for everyone, even first time headset users! They can answer calls in four different ways: when away from their desks, using the headset; at their desks by pressing the button on the headset base touch pad, or using Jabra Call Manager software or computer keyboard shortcuts.
Jabra PRO 9450 delivers exceptional audio performance. A noisecanceling microphone ensures that the user’s voice is heard clearly; wideband quality makes the incoming sound crystal clear. Jabra PRO 9450 also has a unique feature designed for ‘silent offices’ – a built-in ringer which makes it possible to hear softphone calls, even when not wearing the headset.
Jabra PRO 9450 features:
- Up to 150 metres (450 feet)* wireless hands-free telephony with DEC T™ and DEC T 6.0 with CA T-iq technology
- Multiuse connectivity – desk phone and softphone
- Talk time up to 8 hours** in wideband sound mode and up to 11 hours** in narrowband sound mode
- Headset controls: Includes remote answering/ending of calls, call rejection, redial function, swapping between held calls, volume controls and microphone mute from both desk and soft phone.
- Voice recording from desk phone - Save your conversations on PC (PC recording applications required).
- 2.4” Touch-sensitive screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and setup wizard
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop ™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels (IntelliTone™)
- Three wearing styles: Headband, Neckband (accessory), Earhook
- Monaural and Binaural models
- Two boom types - Midi-Boom and Flex-Boom
- Built-in ringer on headset base Enables users in companies with silent PC policy to hear incoming calls to their softphone without wearing the headset.
- Supports both wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) to match phone system
- Headset weight: 1 oz (28 grams)
- Wideband sound and DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Jabra SafeTone technologies: Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone™)
- Electronic Hook Switch and free software is available to download on www.jabra.com/pcsuite
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system
- Security: encryption between headset and connected device.
- Security: Kensington Lock: Theft protection of the base.
- One Year Manufacturer Parts and Labor Warranty
* Range varies according to the environment in which the headset is used
Order part No.:
PRO 9450 Mono Midi-Boom Wireless Headset and Base Unit - 9450-65-507-105
PRO 9450 Mono Flex-Boom Wireless Headset and Base Unit - 9450-65-707-105
PRO 9450 Duo Flex-Boom Wireless Headset and Base Unit - 9450-69-707-105
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.