The GN9125 has been DISCONTINUED. See the Jabra PRO 900 series for a replacement system
The Jabra GN9125 wireless headset offers an unbeatable range of personal mobility in the office, a robust talk time and a host of innovative features and benefits.
The GN9125 operates on the 1.9GHz radio frequency band, which is a reserved channel for telecommunications equipment using DECT 6.0 technology providing low interference and high quality audio.
With two speakers, the Jabra GN9125 DUO is perfect for open, noisy offices.
Additionally, the unique four-way conference call feature lets you hold fully office mobile, secure conference calls not restricted to meeting rooms and without interruptions by the distortion of speakerphones.
GN9125 features include:
- Up to 12 hours of talk time
- 300-foot wireless range allows you to multi-task while talking hands free and cord free up to 300 feet from your desk.
- DECT 6.0 1.9 GHz interference free frequency providing low interference and high quality audio.
- Noise-cancelling microphone Flexboom and DUO models provides outstanding noise reduction by filtering out background noise for clearest possible voice transmission.
- Interchangeable earhook and headband wearing style for all-day comfort.
- PeakStop Protection The Jabra GN9125 DUO guards against sudden loud noise spikes from the telephone network max 118 dB SPL (RMS).
- Multi-layered security system for secure conversations
- Multi-unit conferencing lets up to 4 headsets participate on 1 call for fully mobile conference calling, eliminating the hassle of crackling speakerphones and conference-room bookings.
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) functionality with compatible phone systems*.
- Extend your freedom the optional GN1000 remote handset lifter lets you answer and end calls without having to return to your desk.
- 9125-28-15: GN9125 Hdst & Base, Flexboom, 1.9 GHz
- 9129-808-215: GN9125 Hdst & Base, DUO, Flexboom, 1.9 GHz
Note 1: The Jabra GN9125 headsets are not compatible with the older Jabra GN9120 standard base.
For setup and user tips, refer to the User Tips page.
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.