For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
Long Range Champion - more power than any other Canada/US-legal phone
The NEW EnGenius Durafon is an industrial long range cordless telephone with range up to 3,000 acres in open environments such as
farms, ranches, car lots or college campuses, up to 12 floors of penetration in office buildings, and up to 250,000 square feet
in warehouse environments.
In addition to being a cordless telephone, the EnGenius DuraFon is also a full-duplex 2-way radio which operates independent of the base unit. This system will grow with your business, allowing you to add up to 9 handsets per base unit. You can expand the system up to 4 lines (4 base units are needed) and 36 handsets in total.
The DuraFon works off any analog line and is also easy to add to your digital PBX with a digital adapter (optional).
The SN902 DuraFon 1X System includes: 1 DuraFon 1X Base Station, 1 DuraFon 1X-HC Handset, 1 1700mA Li-ion Battery Pack, 1 Charge AC/DC Adaptor, 1 Fast Charging Cradle, 1 short & 1 long Antenna, and 1 Belt Clip.
DuraFon 1X Components Most Ordered:
DuraFon 1X System
DuraFon 1X Handset
DuraFon Lithium Ion Battery
Utility Pouch for DuraFon Handset
SN-ULTRA External Antenna
Features and Specs:
- Six times as powerful as the average cordless phone (708mW peak RF output).
- More power and more range than any other phone that's legal to use in the US and Canada.
- Range depends upon your local environment: typically 12 floors in building, 250,000 sq. ft. in a warehouse, and 3,000 acres on a farm, ranch, car lot or campus.
- You can connect one or even two external antennas for additional range and coverage area.
- Straight-line "open field" range has been tested at over five miles. Typical range is a mile or two.
- In addition to being a cordless telephone, the EnGenius DuraFon is also a full-duplex 2-way radio (walkie-talkie) which operates independently of the base unit.
- You can have up to 9 handsets per base.
- You can expand the system up to 4 lines (4 base units are needed) and 36 handsets in total. NOTE: if you know you'll want more than one line, we recommend the 4-line DuraFon PRO .
- Shock-absorbent outer coating.
- Damage resistant low profile antenna, plus longer handset antenna for longer range when needed.
- Handset sits in charging cradle that needs AC power, but no phone connection. You can put it anywhere you have power.
- Separate base connects to any ordinary analog phone line, or an analog port in a phone system. The base can be used horizontally or vertically, or mounted on a wall.
- Full duplex 2-way radio without using the base.
- Half duplex voice paging to one phone, several phones, all phones.
- Digital Spread Spectrum radio transmission with Frequency Hopping resists noise and provides extremely high resistance to eavesdropping. Frequency changes 100 times per second.
- Programmable PBX function soft key.
- Fast battery charging: just 90 minutes.
- You can keep an optional spare battery charging at all times.
- Hot swap: you can change batteries while a call is on hold, without losing the call.
- Up to 6 hours talk time.
- Up to 50 hours standby time.
- Any-key answering, redial, mute, hold and volume control.
- Store up to 30 names/numbers for quick speed dialing.
- Capable of answering any line if there is more than one base unit.
- Caller ID with Call Waiting.
- Built-In 2.5mm headset jack.
- 3.5mm input jack for music- or message-on-hold.
- Ring or vibration alert.
- Optional external antenna for indoor use in warehouses and factories, or outdoor use on farms, ranches, campuses, car lots, etc.
- Handset weighs just 6.2 ounces, and measures 6.3 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches with short antenna.
- NOT compatible with earlier SN900 or SN920.
- If you buy an EnGenius phone from and authorized Canadian dealer, you get free repairs during the first year you own the phone, and discounted repairs after the first year. All warranty and repair services are provided by EnGenius Canada.
- CLICK for EnGenius antennas, batteries, accessories
••• Comfort Telecommunications Canada Inc. is your one-stop shopping point for Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets, Bluetooth and DECT wireless headset systems, Polycom conference room phones and EnGenius long range cordless phone equipment. We ship country wide to Canadian and USA destinations.
For product, repairs and pricing information, phone us @ 1-877-244-8414 in Calgary, Alberta or 1-800-822-8613 in Brampton Ontario, or email us at ProductEnquiry@ComfortCanada.com.