For additional product info and pricing, please phone or email us at:(click the phone number to send an email)
Digital Call Recorders and Recording Jacks
Note: Please contact Digital Loggers Inc directly to purchase this product
USB Digital Logger
UDB Digital Logger Product Description
Record from phone lines, voice mail systems, handsets, radios and microphones. Connect to an outside line to record every extension.
- Digital Performance - Audio recordings are perfect. Multiple copies of recordings can be made without degradation. Record to a hard drive or network server for reliable storage.
- Automatic Operation - Voice activation keeps all your calls organized in time-stamped directories.
- Trace Incoming Calls - Like to know who's calling? Display the name and address of the caller with Caller-ID and call tracing. Sort instantly by caller-ID or number dialed.
- Instant Replay of Live Calls - Did you miss something important? Maybe an address or order information? Replay calls instantly, even while recording. Find calls quickly. Digital files can be copied, emailed, encrypted, and backed up on any computer.
- Captures Screen Shots - Capture Windows screens with order information, emails, etc. Save, organize, and email them with your call recordings.
- Outlook Integration - Caller-IDs pop Outlook contact information and notes automatically!
- Sort, Analyze, and Trace Calls - Search for calls quickly. Sort and print call lists. Sophisticated Evidence Builder Software is included free!
The ACS Recording Jack (752-0880-02-01) includes a modular "RJ" jack and a 3.5mm (1/8") plug. This is a legacy GN Netcom product and has been designed to provide monitoring and recording of conversations on a telephone station set or PBX console. The Recording Jack presents both sides of the conversation to the monitoring output jack and is transparent to handset performance. Any standard high impedance tape recorder with a 3.5 mm jack may be connected to the Recording Jack by the pre-assembled shielded patch cord provided in the Recording Jack kit. The patch cord terminates on both sides with molded-on Switchcraft-type 740 " Tini -Plugs." The Recording Jack is installed in series with any modular PBX or telephone set handset cord - no tools are required for installation. (Audible monitor "beep" tone not provided.) A standard headset with modular jack may be connected to the recording jack in place of the phone handset.
The Recording Jack is specifically for use by supervisors and employees who want to train, monitor or record their transactions. Stockbrokers, insurance claims agents, customer service representatives and lawyers comprise several typical user groups. The device may also be used by emergency and security agencies for recording threatening calls or conditions.
1 Year Limited Warranty: GNN warrants this product for a period of 1 year from date of purchase with proof of purchase. If proof of purchase is not provided, the warranty period will be 1 year from date of manufacture. Contact Comfort Telecom Canada for warranty service on units purchased through our sales offices.
••• For further product and pricing information please email us.